Hilton Garden Inn Tanger City Center


I love to share beautiful experiences, so in my blog you will find, in terms of accommodation luxury, boutique and Art resorts and hotels. Also, I absolutely love to discover affordable luxury venues and by this I mean budget or medium price hotels & other accommodation that really stands out. They are either placed in a green or turquoise paradises, or offer an extremely cosy experience, or are great to explore a city. They can have an amazing price/quality ratio, or to be just beautiful and above all spotless. So, in case my blog is a good match for your resort, hotel, accommodation, I will be delightful to collaborate. 
Send me an email with your proposal or enquiry here: yskanass@gmail.com.

All the posts are shared in my Social Media channels (FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram ) and distributed in travel related groups
location : Tangier,Morocco
Some images taken with my camera




                                      






Social Media


Instagram : @yassineskanass

FacBook: Yassine Skanass

You will receive a set with the best photos I made during my stay and be free to use them to promote your venue. 


Hashtags :


#dubai #sneakers #hotel #style #businesshotel #luxury #sheraton #blog #romantic #instamood #dubaibloggers #blogging #bloggingtips #hotellobby #blogpromotion #relax #uae #hilton #pool #suite #suitelife #instafresh #mood #mydubai #bloggers #lifestyle #istanbul #saturdayget #hiltonbeirut #wintersale#bluedress #lipsy #pout #zebra #instapic #sky #marina #pure #everythingyouneed #villagecenter #hiltonvillage #midlands #midlandsmeander #smallanimals #biganimals #welovethemall #chinchilla #chinchillalove #chinchillalovers #sanayi #enerjisanayi #otomotiv #burkar #bitcoin #coin #ges #eticaret #ukrayna #kiev #kyiv

You Might Also Like

0 comments