Summer Clothes X Velvet Caviar


Welcome, I'm back. It's been a long time. I have not been blogging yet but now I'm Back with new
things so We'll talk about clothes and accessories. the last New  in  market with caviar velvet.
Let's snoop on clothes in the summer to start with shirts. T-shirts are the most talked about in
summer. So I want to wear a light outfit so I choose  set of Hawaiian shirts                                                         

                                                

 Because the view is wonderful and dat high quality and luxury with shorts Of the same group There will be some consistency as a combination of my collection to look consistent in a classic zara style to complete a look







 but still nothing is missing ? and is the phone case that completes the view of the phone so i choose for you guys my favorite brand it velvat caviar Which has a great accessories For Your Phone (Cases ;screen Protectors ; phone mirors ; stickers ; charms ; hats et beanies)
For me " Camo Phone Cases " is the best !!


 it really cool that why i alway choose this collection for my Phone ,You can also choose your's form www.velvetcaviar.com Plus you can choose A Accessor like (screen Protectors ;stickers...) so with that we can say the look is complete In the last i just give you Guys a discount code you can use for your purchase to Get 20% off on all your purchase one www.velvetcaviar.com the code :" YASS04 " so thanks you guys for reading this blog and i hope you a good Day and good  bye To throw in another post.
.

You Might Also Like

0 comments